WE ARE AMONG THE LEADING TRAINING INSTITUTIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA
Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy is a private nursing academy established in 1982, offering opportunities to prospective nursing learners in accordance with the regulations of the South African Nursing Council.
The Academy is registered with the South African Nursing Council (S1074) and accredited with the Department of Higher Education and Training(FET reg no:2010/FE07/104(until31 December 2016) to provide nursing education and training.
Thuto Bophelo is a multicultural Nursing Academy, which strives to provide and promote education to the disadvantaged communities. Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy plays a vital role in uplifting and development of skills in the local communities and rural areas.
Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy undertakes learning programmes in order to meet the dynamic changes in needs of the broader community of Southern Africa.
We are committed to:
- providing quality, accessible, flexible learning programmes based on adult education principles
- making re-admission to educational mainstream possible and in doing so, promote life long learning
- providing outreach programmes to the disadvantaged communities
- establish and maintain partnership with shareholders in the healthcare market
- promote an environment of employees that foster teamwork, personal growth and respect for the individua within community context
- continuously strive to enhance satisfaction of shareholders, being the members of the community in
rendering healthcare services of the highest quality
The motto of our school is " If you can't walk, you can fly " – meaning nothing is impossible in life !!!
Thuto Bophelo Nursing Academy offers the learner an opportunity to embark on a career in Nursing. We offer competent facilitators, who can empower the learner in the academic study of Nursing. The facilitators also guide the
learners in the clinical environment.
We have a well-equipped skills lab, where the learners can practice their clinical skills before entering the clinical
The Nursing academy also offers a course in Computer training as part of the nursing studies. We are very proud of our Internet Café, where the learners can surf the Net to collect data for their assignments. The Encarta program is also available to
We are privileged to be one of the Schools who can participate on the Phelophepa Health train.
The motto of our school is "If you can't walk, you can fly" – meaning nothing is impossible in life !!!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER